Thursday, December 02, 2004

the dutch oven

What's that? Look here and here

Basically, if anything's inexplicable, different or just plain wrong you can blame it on the Dutch.

Example:



Ayam Belanda


Durian Belanda


Random cussings...

  1. The Group Accounts Director/Strategic Planner in my office shall hence forth be known as "van der Dorc"
  2. I hate mornings. I have no sensory perception whatsoever. I might as well be a paramecium. It looks like a slipper. Or maybe a clog.
  3. My car is an original JDM import. I suspect it was manufactured in Holland. In a wind powered factory.

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2004 at 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot tikus belanda! but they're all good. love soursop. love hamsters. love turkey (cooked by aunty eng lee...yeah man....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home