Saturday, March 18, 2006

halal is chinese genocide

I was reading in the papers with much amusement how traders in Cheras were petitioning to the town council to allow pork to be sold in a certain local market. Since no pork was allowed to be sold there at the moment, no chinese would go there. It's clearly evident in a chinese dominated community like Cheras that the economy runs on pork. People go to buy pork and then only, maybe, everything else. If Hitler wanted to cleanse the world of Chinese, I'm sure he would have figured out a non-gaseous method. Now I think I need my regular fix of siew yoke.

4 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 at 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

watched 'just like heaven'?
both you and the Darryl from the bookstore have so much in common.
...righteouss...

 
At March 20, 2006 at 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and who might you be?

 
At March 21, 2006 at 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one unseen and seldom heard of, so let's just leave me unnamed.

 
At October 8, 2006 at 4:24 PM, Blogger Steph said...

lol...too much siew yoke is bad for you! wink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home