Saturday, February 04, 2006

a tale of 2 farmers

It's been a long while since I last blogged... Actuall I wanted to post this afternoon but for some reason I was locked out. Stupid technology. Stupid old age forgetting my login details. Finally got that sorted and well since you all wanted more, and since I promised someone I'd post again, and since I finally concocted something worth posting, I shall now post.

Once there were 2 farmers who worked 2 neighbouring plots of land. The first farmer planted his field with corn, which ripened and turned a golden yellow. The second farmer also grew corn, but his corn only grew half as tall as the first farmer, and even then, the corn's leaves looked pale.

Dissapointed, the second farmer decided that next season he would grow barley instead. And so the next year, his field yielded so much barley that he had no place to store all of it. The second farmer was jealous, and thought he too would plant barley. But this time, his barley didn't yield enough to brew even a single bottle of Jack Daniels Single Malt Special.

Funnily though, every time a story involves farmers and plants, you always think there's a moral to it. Now I could think of a worthwhile moral to this story if I wanted to, but alas, there is none. Thank you all for wasting your time reading my brog. Without your popular demand I wouldn't be brogging again.

P/S I have downgraded to an old school Nokia butterfly phone with no camera. So y'all'll have to wait till I can scrounge up enough money to have pics on my blog again.

PP/S Now opening for donations...

5 Comments:

At February 4, 2006 at 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pops champagne*
The 'ol chap's back ^^

 
At February 6, 2006 at 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful blog

 
At February 7, 2006 at 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God help us.

 
At February 23, 2006 at 11:09 PM, Blogger Tsu Ee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 23, 2006 at 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Drama hands up" totally agree with Cheow... good to see u blogging again daryl...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home