Monday, September 27, 2004

Glisten
Many weeks back, I came down with a viral rash known as Pityriasis Rosea. Horrible red splotches all over my body and a brutal itch. All the nasty stuff has since left me save for some faint scarring on my thighs. Also seeming to have left me while I shed all my old skin were my sweat glands. It struck me while standing out in the hot sun one fine day shooting a TV commercial. I was *supposed* to sweat yet my skin remained as dry as a baby's freshly powdered posterior. While people have told me you know... good lar... no sweat better. I always felt uneasy about being any less than normal.

And tonight I played badminton, like I normally used to. After warming up and playing 1 game with the guys, I sat down for a breather, and noticing a vague sheen on my skin, I breathed a sigh of relief (coverlined by my panting). Welcome back to normality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home