Friday, September 24, 2004

For some reason, people have been reminding me that my blog has been stagnant for the longest while. And while I've said that I'll blog about some stuff, I've never gotten down to doing it just because I'm lazy. I've even considered having annual sup tulang day, where I'll enjoy a yummy bowl of the aforementioned and blog about it. Maybe even a different mamak every year.

Speaking of which, have you ever got owned by a mamak? Who in the strictest sense of the word isn't really a mamak.

Indian muslim = Mamak
Chinese muslim = ? I'm still not sure. Comments are welcome.

Anyway, went to this Chinese Muslim joint (hereafter known as ?) and sat down with J, DS and G. ? comes along and takes orders

Me: watermelon special, Fish and chips

J: Teh tarik, spaghetti carbonara

DS: Garlic cheese naan, and (some random drink)

G: Mango special. Small.

?: *Repeats orders* Not eating anything?

DS: She's on diet

?: Yeah I think she should.


3 Comments:

At September 25, 2004 at 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chinese muslim : referred to mostly as Hailam shops.

no babi there so im no expert... *too delideli dooo*

-romz-

 
At September 26, 2004 at 3:56 PM, Blogger minishorts said...

murni's is chinese muslim ka?

 
At October 1, 2004 at 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahaha !!!
still tickles me =P

--arVInD--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home