Sunday, November 09, 2003

Okay I've still got some residual pissedness because some foo T-boned my car on Friday night. That's the kinda thanks i get for being nice to my colleague and giving her a ride to SS15. I actually wanted to be mean to her and drop her at Parade cos I was already in a bad mood (work sucks and inconsiderate drivers causing a 1hr traffic jam). Wouldn't have gotten into this shit if i had been mean, so there. But I'm still a nice guy *consolation*.

So it was a bloody hit and run by a donkey's anus in a beat up Ford Laser (bastard child of the Mazda car family which is not even fit for the scrap heap let alone the cess pool) he drove off cos he probably couldn't give a flying fish about some silver paint on his poor excuse of a bumper.

Now I'm on the lookout for a beige ford laser with some paint that doesn't belong. Come to think of it, I might not have been very friendly if he hadn't driven off.

Disclaimer: Pardon the language. This is my blog, not a Sunday morning sermon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home